- Change: Conversion of the drive system from suspension to overhead crane to increase the lift height
Existing systems can often be adapted to new requirements by modifying cranes. This procedure saves money and above all time!
Examples for crane modification measures:
- Extending the jibs of jib cranes
- Extending the pillars of pillar jib cranes
- Increasing lifting capacity of crane girders and runways
- Relocation of cranes
- Upgrading of electronic components such as load master, overload protection devices, bypass controls, etc.
- Adaptation of spans etc.
In the event of a cost-saving crane modification, naturally with the same warranty, we advise you to employ the existing resources.
- Change: Installation of load cells for controlling a crane scale, accuracy +/- 2 ‰ (+/- 5 kg with a rated load of 2.500 kg)
- Change: Conversion of an overhead crane with special trolleys (8 wheels with fixed drive) for use with an existing special railway
- Change: Increasing a pillar of an existing jib crane